Property Description

Twin House for Sale in Sea Shell Playa Ghazala Bay Plot Area : 330 m Building Area : 200 m No. of Bedrooms : 4 No. of Bathrooms : 4 View : Lagoon Down Payment : 1.250.000 L.E The Rest Over : 6 Years Delivery Date : After 3 Years About Playa Seashell North Coast New Giza Real Estate Development Company built the Seashell Playa Resort on an area of ​​ 700 acres, and it distributed that space as follows: Allocating 80% of the total area of ​​the Sea Shell North Coast village for the construction of the intertwined water surface, a well-thought-out landscape with artificial lakes and dancing fountains. The remaining 20% ​​of the total area of ​​the village of Seashell North Coast is for residential buildings of various types.

Property Details

  • Property Type Villas - Twin House
  • Property ForFor Sale
  • Bedrooms 4
  • Bathrooms 4
  • Year Built 2025
  • Facing North,East
  • Reception Rooms 3
  • Preview Lagoon View
  • Floor No 3
  • Flooring Cement,Other
  • Real Estate License Resdential

Property Features

  • Club House

Property Life Style

  • Resort Living
  • Waterfront Homes
  • Gated Community